I changed the name or QCPU (in previous post) to JCPU, because noun QCPU is already used in a FA industry. 'J' derives from JIT (Just In Time compilation).
Only limited instructions are implemented, but now it can execute simple program.
I tested with a bubble sort with printf and get the result of more than 100 million instructions / sec without any optimization techniques.
Exceptions, MMU and supervisor mode is still unimplemented. These feature will decrease the performance. I hope I can cancel these negative effect with optimization.
very primitive version can be seen at https://github.com/yTakatsukasa/JCPU